* Genesis™ – The Genesis bicycle rack transcends form and function to make a bold, aesthetic statement.
* When empty, the simple “floating” concentric rings of the Genesis™ look like an attractive outdoor sculpture.
* When full, these same concentric rings park bikes safely and securely.
* The Genesis™ offers two contact points, at front and rear, for locking.”
* The unique concentric design of the Genesis™ helps guide bikes into proper parking position while providing double the parking space of typical serpentine racks.
* The Genesis™ features heavy-duty 2-3/8″ OD structural steel tubing (2″ Schedule 40 Pipe). It is available in configurations that park up to eight bicycles.
* The Genesis™ is available in a galvanized finish, a wide range of powder coat colors, and a stainless steel finish.
* Style – Its unique concentric design makes the Genesis™ the ideal bicycle rack for buildings.
* Security – Heavy-duty construction and concentric design are ideal for use with U-type locks.