* New! The Highwheeler bike rack offers a whimsical touch to bike parking solutions.
* The Highwheeler, reminiscent of the old-time bicycles which reached their heyday in the 1880’s, was a popular bike of the times.
* Also known as the penny farthing, the highwheeler was enjoyed by young men of some means as the bicycle cost the equivalent of an average worker’s salary for six months!
* The Highwheeler stands 34-3/8″ high.
* Constructed of 1-7/8″ and 1-5/8″ OD structural steel tubing (1-1/2″ and 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 pipe).
* Available in a galvanized, powder coat, or powder coated stainless steel finish.