Our Lightweight steel planters are made of steel sheets 1.2 mm thick. The natural oxidation of the surface is chemically accelerated until the desired rust coloration is achieved. The surface patina is then stabilized and further oxidation prevented by application of a chemical sealer.
If used outdoors, it is recommended that an appropriate sealer is applied to maintain the surface finish and prevent further oxidation. If not sealed, the planters will darken and rust. *NOTE if oxidation occurs, rust may leach onto the ground surface with the potential to stain. * Each planter is raised on attached feet to limit contact with the ground surface and to permit air circulation below the planter to reduce moisture. * Avoid collection of standing water in the bottom of the planter which can cause further rust.
* Each planter is shipped with drain holes
* Recommended for indoor/outdoor use
* Frost resistant
* Natural aging is expected
* The use of fertilizer or other chemicals can affect the planters appearance
* Continuous and prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause slight color fading
* Because each planter is handmade, shape, size and color may vary slightly
Tall Steel Cubes
22” W X 35” H
17.25” W X 28.25” H
This Planter is sold in sets of 2 with the 2 sizes listed above