Glazed and Terra Cotta pottery is high fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability. Made by hand with a dense clay specially suited for outdoor use.
* Hand Made Artisan Quality pottery
* High Fired
* Frost resistant
* High quality clay; less absorbent than machine made terra cotta
* Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
* Modular shapes for custom layouts |
* Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
* Drain holes standard
Appropriate for indoor or outdoor application, including rooftops, outdoor patios,
terraces, urban parks, restaurants, hotels and indoor plantscaping.
Additional Glazes Green Metallic, Aqua, Heather, Maple Red