Glass Reinforced Fiberglass (GFRC) Receptacles
* lightweight, fiberglass reinforced concrete mixture are both freeze/thaw and high impact resistant.
* Receptacles constructed from concrete are very heavy.
* Once in place, they tend to stay put.
* Fresco Series are constructed from GFRC are about 1/3 the weight of concrete.
* In short, a 200 pound GFRC receptacle would weigh about 600 pounds if constructed from concrete.
* GFRC also has a smother finish than concrete.
* Available in a range of finishes & styles.
* Matching planters available.
* Made in the USA.